NJ E-Wealth Account is a comprehensive online platform which empowers you to have access to your entire wealth portfolio across Mutual Funds, Direct Equity, ETFs, IPOs, Bonds along with their current valuation, at a single place. You can buy, sell or switch investments simply through your computer or smart phone any time and from anywhere in the world. The transaction process is speedy, smooth and leaves no paper trail. 'Now never miss an opportunity to build your wealth because you were too far'
Getting started with E-Wealth account is very simple and quick
Open a Paperless E-Wealth Account in just an hour
Submit/upload the soft copy of required documents & authorize the account opening with ESIGN using Aadhaar
Ready For Investment
Once the E-Wealth account is activated you will receive a Password on your registered Email Id, by using that you can start investing
Keep a track of your wealth
You can track all your wealth online anytime & from anywhere from your laptop or simply through a mobile application
Rebalancing your portfolio
In case you have subscribed to MARS, then you will be receiving suggestions for rebalancing your portfolio twice a year
Being KYC Compliant is a must for E-Wealth account opening. Other documents required are:
PAN CARD & VALID BANK PROOF
To open a Paperless Account, we will need your Aadhar card copy for authorization through OTP or biometric option
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has made it mandatory for all investors to be KYC-registered (Know Your Client) Hence we necessarily require our customers to be KYC compliant
In case an investor is not KYC compliant, then he/she may apply for KYC registration along with E-Wealth account opening.
In such cases the documents required for KYC registration are:
VALID ADDRESS PROOF
Along with this we will need a BANK PROOF for registering your bank account with the E-Wealth account
As per SEBI guidelines, third party investment in mutual funds is prohibited, and in NJ E-Wealth account we can take investment only from the bank account registered with us in client's name. To ensure this, we require a cancelled cheque leaf with name pre-printed on it. If name does not appear on the cheque leaf, then cancelled cheque leaf along with one of the following documents are required:
A self-attested copy of your bank statement along with original bank seal
A self-attested copy of your bank passbook
Yes , NJ E-Wealth account is flexible enough wherein you are allowed to register and transact from multiple bank account. However, registration of all bank account should be in advance
Yes, you can start investing as soon as the account gets activated & password will be sent to your registered email id. The investment can be done using NETBANKING,NEFT/RTGS options
Yes, Once the E-Wealth account is activated, all investments will be made available for future transactions such as redemption / switch, provided the mode of holding of existing investment and E-Wealth account is the same
Yes, Switching investment AMC to AMC is a reality with NJ E-Wealth account. This USP allows you to switch out from the scheme which is currently not performing & invest in a better scheme irrespective of the AMC
Investors have multiple options for making payments for purchase transactions. The possible modes of payment are Net Banking, NEFT and RTGS, Auto Debit & ACH. Even Cheques are accepted favouring NJ INDIA INVEST PRIVATE LIMITED in case client does not wish to use online payment options
As mentioned earlier, NJ E-Wealth account is an online platform, and we provide you a comprehensive wealth report on Client Desk. However we will be sending the monthly statement on the registered email id
Yes ! An investor can have multiple E-Wealth accounts, but
Number of maximum investors will be 3
Client can activate E-Wealth accounts in different combinations of 3 holders
Mode of holding will be Single or Joint
However a holding pattern in an E-Wealth account cannot be used twice
Below are the list of entities eligible to open an E-Wealth account
Non Resident Individuals
Public Limited Companies
Pvt Limited Companies
Co Operative Societies
Registered / Unregistered Trusts
The Annual maintenance charges are Rs.0.94 per day including service tax which will be collected at the anniversary of the account. There are no further charges apart from annual maintenance
Instaa cash is a facility through which you can invest in a liquid fund for better returns compared to a saving account and get the comfort of any time money even on holidays
BLOCK NO.901 & 902, 6TH FLOOR, 'B' TOWER, UDHNA UDYOGNAGAR SANGH COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, CENTRAL ROAD NO. 10, UDHNA, SURAT - 394210, GUJARAT.
1) "Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your Trading/Demat Account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your Stock Brokers/Depository Participant.
Receive alerts/information of your transaction/all debit and other important transactions in your Trading/ Demat Account directly from Exchange/NSDL/CDSL at the end of the day. Issued in the interest of investors."
2) "KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.),
you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary."
3) "No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account."
4) Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5) Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
6) NJ India Invest Private Limited distributes Loan facility offered by group company, NJ Capital Private Limited and also distributes National Pension Scheme (NPS) product, which are not exchange traded products and all disputes in relation to this, would not have access to Exchange investor redressal forum or Arbitration mechanism.
7) Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme related documents carefully.
By accepting the T&C you authorize NJ, its representatives & agents to provide information about various products, offers and services provided by NJ through any mode including telephone calls, SMS, e-mail, letters & any other mode of communication. You also confirm that laws in relation to unsolicited communication referred in "National Do Not Call Registry" as laid down by "Telecom Regulatory Authority of India" will not be applicable for such information/ communication.
Filing complaint on SCORES – Easy & quick
Note: You can file complaints on SCORES through https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html